Wednesday, August 22, 2012

Classroom all set up

Two weeks ago I started setting up my classroom with its nautical feel. It turned out amazing!!! Take a tour!!!  I have more pictures to come with some things that weren't complete for the first day or two. I will say this I LOVE my class.  They are absorbing my passion for Science and they LOVE my punch cards and being Caught Cards!!!  It makes me soooo happy to know that they love the things that I spent all summer creating.
Did and awesome science plan yesterday that I am pretty proud of.  I'll post more about it soon!

I could not have asked for a cuter desk!!!  LOOOVVVEE using Wrapping paper!
  this used to be a tampon box just covered in scrapbook paper =]
this is a behavior system that my gradelevel is using. It's needed and I have nothing against it.  However it's for consequences and each teacher is using it
My remember bracelets from Oriental Trading are on that table
 these are my table numbers

Common Board.. we have to have them with Morzano
I saw this on Pinterest with TRAILOR instead of Cover.,... My students LOOOOOOVVVEE It
Those are this years Sunshine State Books that students must read

transportation ribbon for clips.  Hall Passes and student supplies!
here are those passes being put to use.  I made them in an earlier post.  The lanyards are from Oriental Trading!
Made this binder with some clipart I purchased!  My students LOVE that it's all about "Actively Involved"
This is the "Nook" my desk is in.  I wish I could move but that wall is my door and apparently my computer has me stuck there.  I'm learning to love my private bulletin board!
These little baggies greeted them on the first day.  The pencil baskets with my name on the pencils (from earlier post) have been a success.  The little baskets have 1 highlighter, 1 glue stick, 1 large eraser, and sticky notes for when we do reading!
Pin It Now!

2 comments:

  1. Where did you get your anchor that's on the front of your desk?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Where did you get your anchor that's on the front of your desk?

    ReplyDelete