Monday, July 9, 2012

The beginning...

About to enter my first year of teaching I wanted to create a blog to remind me of my struggles and triumphs throughout the year.  I'm about to start teaching 5th grade (thank goodness my mom has been teaching it for years)!  I'm excited to have a classroom, at a school I'm familiar with, and to be on my own.  I'm nervous about evaluations, the new Common Core, and of course the FCAT.

My theme is Sailing/Nautical and its a mixture of my own odd ideas and what I see on Pinterest.  I've got a month or so until school starts and all though it appears that I am abandoning my love of Penguins, I'm not... I just don't want to get sick of penguins (they are my favorite animals, I'd hate to tire of the them)!  Sailing Frogs it is... Sailing into 5th Grade.... can't find a non-cheesy slogan.

Join me on my adventure as a first year teacher!
Pin It Now!

No comments:

Post a Comment