Thursday, July 12, 2012

No Homework/Reward cards... for CHEAP

VistaPrint was running a special on Free cards and such so I made my incentive punch cards and no homework passes.  I saw an idea on Pinterest that said to use VistaPrint in the classroom... I'm really excited to try these outs.  I got a free stamp, 250 free cards, and the rest of my order came out to $22 .48 plus shipping.

This is my No Homework Pass!!!  Works PERFECT with my Nautical Theme!  (100 Cards for $7.49)

After 8 punches my students can either earn some Captains Cash or go to the prize box.  Students can get cards punched by moving their clip on the behavior chart, having a clean desk, and other various incentives based on student needs. (250 cards for $14.99)

These cards were FREE on VistaPrint.  I wanted a way to let students know I caught them doing something good and that they can move their clip.  I had a problem with clip moving interrupting lessons so I started using sticky notes... then those were getting forgotten.  I think these are so cute, I couldn't resist!! (250 cards for FREE)

Last but not least.... I got a new stamp!!! It was also FREE on VistaPrint!!!! I love Penguins and it's a self-inking stamp! Easy to stamp, easy to bring home, super super super excited!

I hope my behavior management skills are through the rood this year.... thank goodness for Pinterest leading me to some great ideas!!!!! Pin It Now!

No comments:

Post a Comment